First Time Presenters
Please read all of the instructions before you begin.
- Early Application Deadline: October 20, 2017 (Applications received by this date will be given first priority)
- Final Application Deadline: December 8, 2017 (Applications received by this date will be given second priority)
- Acceptance letters will be sent to all applicants by February 15, 2018. These letters will indicate if your application has been chosen, or not chosen to present.
- BEFORE you begin, please read the Presenter Guidelines thoroughly and assemble all of your materials for completing your application, including your uploads.
- If you are applying to teach a mat class or to present a Pilates content workshop, make sure your PMA CPT status is current. If you certification is expired, please do not submit your application. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Fill out application and submit.
- Pilates Mat Class Application
- Pilates Workshop Application (no more than two applications)
- Business Workshop Application
- Panel / Roundtable Suggestion Form
- Research Presentation
Documents to review:
If you have never taught a mat class or presented a workshop at one of our conferences before, you must obtain one written reference from a qualified professional that is familiar with your expertise. The writer must email the reference letter as a PDF directly Tanya Nieto-Winzey, Meeting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should come from the referee, not from the person being recommended. The PMA does not retain letter of recommendations from past applications, so a new letter must be submitted with every new application.
If you have never taught a mat class or presented a workshop at one of our conferences before, email Tanya Nieto-Winzey a link to a 5-minute video clip that shows you teaching Pilates in front of a group of people to email@example.com. You may use YouTube, Vimeo or any other similar service, as long as the link you send does NOT require creating an account or entering a password. Your application cannot be reviewed until or unless the video link is received. The PMA does not retain video links from past applications, so a new link must be submitted with every new application.