At the February 2015 Certification Commission meeting, the commissioners voted to cease approving continuing education credits (CECs) for workshops with titles that alter the name Pilates, in an effort to perpetuate the teachings of Joseph Pilates and protect the integrity of the method. This policy will take effect as of March 1, 2015.
- CEC Presenter or Provider Application for Pilates Content
- CEC Presenter or Provider Application for Complementary Content
- CEC Renewal Application
- CEC Conference/Organization Application
- CEC Workshop Description Form - Post a course
- CEC Online/Distance Learning Form
- CEC Petition Application