- May 5, 2018 is Pilates Day! Host an event with a FREE Media Kit from the PMA - Learn More
- June 7 -10, 2018 - Teacher Training Summit - Hollywood, FL - Click Here to Register!
- October 24 - 27, 2018 - 18th Annual Meeting of the Pilates Method Alliance - Las Vegas, NV - Learn More
News & Highlights:
The Pilates School Approval Program is now accepting applications!
- New! Member Cards can now be printed by logging into your membership profile on our website.
- Member-Get-A-Member Program: Refer your friends and start earning rewards!
What is the PMA?
Founded in 2001, the Pilates Method Alliance is the professional association for Pilates teachers. Since its inception, Pilates teachers from around the world have worked together to create a unified community, to share knowledge and information, and most importantly, to establish the practice of teaching Pilates as a profession. Our mission is to advance Pilates as a profession and to promote and perpetuate the teachings of Joseph H. and Clara Pilates. By joining the association, you become part of a growing community of teachers that are committed to the development of the Pilates field. Membership is for those who have a far-reaching vision of what is possible when professionals actively work together to shape the future of their industry. Join the PMA and take your place in a global community of Pilates practitioners, teachers, and students who share your passion for Pilates.
In 2005, the PMA launched the only third party certification program for Pilates.
For information on the Certification program CLICK HERE.