Fostering Future Professionals (FFP) Program Participant Application
Fields marked with * are required.
In order to be granted acceptance into the FFP Program, the applicant must:
- Review the PMA FFP Prgram Participant Agreement.
- Complete this on-line application.
FFP Program Participant Agreement and Conditions Of Participation
As an applicant for participation in the PMA Fostering Future Professionals Program (FFP Program), the
under- signed Pilates teacher training school and/or education program accepts all applicable
requirements and agrees to:
- Provide accurate, complete, and truthful information to PMA in all transactions related to the FFP Program, and make full disclosures of all relevant information requested by the PMA in a timely manner.
- Satisfy all responsibilities set forth in FFP Program policies and other PMA policies, currently in force and as modified in the future.
- Use the approved PMA FFP Program Participant marks and logos, and marketing statements, only in conjunction with those training and/or educational programs registered with the PMA.
The applicant represents that he/she/it has full authority to enter into this Agreement. The undersigned
agrees to accept and abide by all PMA and FFP Program policies and criteria, including all terms and
conditions of this Agreement, and further agrees to accept sole and full responsibility for the teacher
training programs or activities offered through his/her/its school or program.