Fields marked with * are required.
Please complete the following Registry of Schools Application. Once approved, you will receive
a confirmation email with payment instructions. Completed applications are typically reviewed and
approved within 10 business days.
$250.00 per year
$100.00 per year per additional location
LIST OF ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:
Please respond to ALL the questions below. The responses will be published in the Registry, as they
are intended to provide transparency and support potential students in choosing the school that
best serves their needs.
In order to be included in the Registry, schools must meet the following 6 criteria:
1. The school shall use terms such as ‘‘diploma", "assessment-based certificate", or "certificate" to describe the results of their teacher training program, and must not use the word "certification."
2. The school must offer a minimum 450-hour comprehensive Pilates teacher training program. (Training must be in person. Online-only programs do not qualify).
3. The program must include a practical assessment of movement and teaching skills.
4. The Program Director must have a minimum of 10 yrs experience teaching Pilates.
5. The Program Director must be a PMA®-CPT (PMA®Certified Pilates Teacher).
6. The Program must comply with all applicable business, employment and intellectual property laws, as per PMA Code of Ethics.
Contact Us | FAQ | Press/Media | Site Map