PMA CPT Membership Application
PMA Certified Pilates Teacher Membership - $99
If you need to renew your PMA Certification, please visit the PMA Pilates Certification Program section of the PMA website.
An PMA® CPT Member is anyone has passed the PMA Pilates Certification Exam and who is interested in:
- Supporting the PMA's efforts to establish the teaching of Pilates as a profession
- Enhancing their study and practice of Pilates
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in the Pilates world
- Receiving information on the PMA's activities and events
- Reduced registration fees for the PMA's Annual Meeting, the world's largest Pilates professionals gathering
- Receiving the membership benefits outlined below
- Receiving the membership benefits, that include but are not limited to:
- Listing in our PMA Member Directory
- PMA members are eligible for the lowest professional liability insurance available in the market
- Reduced registration fees for the PMA's Annual Meeting, the world's largest Pilates professionals gathering, where you can earn all 16 of your continuing education credits
- 10% off the PMA Pilates Certification renewal fee
- 20% off on the PMA CEC Provider application fee
- Discounts on PMA Pilates Certification Exam study materials and products in our online store
- Discounting job postings on the PMA CareerLink, our online job board
- Subscription to our Member Benefit & Professional Development Updates
- Subscription to our newsletter, ‘The Hundred!’
- Voting privileges and eligibility to hold elected and appointed offices
Please note that the address you enter on the application will appear in the online directories. You can update your information by logging in to your profile and editing your work and personal addresses.
Please note that the annual membership dues do not include the cost of liability insurance. PMA members who are also PMA Certified are eligible to apply for liability insurance at the lowest rate available of $139.00 through our affiliate Lockton-Affinity. You will receive a link to the on-line application once your membership application is submitted.