Become a Webinar Speaker
Are you an expert on a business or management topic relevant to the Pilates industry or have an idea for a panel? The Pilates Method Alliance is seeking webinar speakers who can educate our community on business or management topics for independent teachers and studio owners. We encourage applicants to propose both new topics and new approaches to popular topics. We are currently looking for webinar submissions for our 2020-2021 webinar series. Please submit your suggestions for consideration.
Tips for Successful Applications
- Submit a separate proposal for each webinar you propose.
- If you plan on having a co-presenter, please submit one joint proposal.
- Plan your presentation for either 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, or 2.5 hours.
- Do not submit a proposal you have already submitted elsewhere as this helps us provide exclusive content.
- Consider submitting more than one topic. Two or three-part mini-webinar series will be considered, and more choices help us offer a balance of content.
Webinars typically start at 2:00pm EST on any given day. If your proposal is accepted, you will be contacted by our team to workout the scheduling details.
The Webinar Committee reviews proposals for content and scheduling. This process can take up to 30 business days. You will be contacted by email or phone as soon as possible regarding the status of your proposal.
Applicants are expected to attend a training session and at least one rehearsal. The PMA reserves the right to request additional rehearsals, if needed. If the applicant and the PMA staff feel very confident with the presentation after the first rehearsal, the applicant may not be required to do additional rehearsals.
Please note that compensation is per webinar; co-presenters share compensation for a session.
- For a 1 hour live webinar, Speaker shall receive an honorarium of $100.
- For a 1.5 hour live webinar, Speaker shall receive an honorarium of $125.
- For a 2 hour (or more) live webinar, Speaker shall receive an honorarium $150.
- Panelists do not receive an honorarium.
Questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org