The PMA is focused on providing you with access to critical resources related to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
This page will serve as an evolving resource center, where you’ll find helpful blog posts, webinars and other materials related to this evolving global health crisis. You can also find this content in the Blog section of our website.
This page will be updated as new information and resources become available.
Industry Pulse Survey Results
- Practical Tips to Retain and Engage Clients During COVID-19 - July 15, 2020
- How to Help our Clients in Uncertain Times - July 7, 2020
- COVID-19 Reopening Resources for Pilates Professionals - June 2, 2020
- Engaging with Seniors - June 1, 2020
- No Equipment? No Problem! Five Different Props to Try Today - May 28, 2020
- Keeping Your Clients Motivated - May 25, 2020
- 9 Ways to Master Cueing in a Virtual Setting - May 21, 2020
- The NPCP Launches Online Certification Exam - May 20, 2020
- 5 Practical Steps to Cut Costs in your Business Post COVID-19 - May 11, 2020
- Tips for Small Pilates Businesses During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Short Term SEO Strategies - April 24, 2020
- 3 Simple Tips to Nail Your Instagram Live - April 22, 2020
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Using Instagram Live
- April 22, 2020
- When the Time Comes: ideas to prepare your Pilates studio to re-open - April 20, 2020
- How to Confidently Teach to the Camera - April 15, 2020
- Cyber-Attacks: How to Protect Yourself and your Clients During Virtual Sessions - April 3, 2020
- Are You Killing the Coronavirus When You Clean?
- April 2, 2020
- The CARES Act - What's in it for you?
- April 1, 2020
- Resources for Independent Contractors During COVID-19
- March 31, 2020
- Action Steps for Negotiating Rent and Other Payments During COVID-19 - March 30, 2020
Keeping your Clients Engaged and Your Staff Working - March 26, 2020
- SBA Funding Relief - Does your State Qualify? - March 24, 2020
- Does Lockton Affinity Cover Virtual Classes? - March 23, 2020
- 12 Ways Pilates Teachers Can Stay Productive at Home - March 20, 2020
- 5 Ways to Keep Teaching During the Coronavirus Pandemic - March 19, 2020
- 4 Steps to Building Resilience During the COVID-19 Outbreak - March 17, 2020
- SBA to Provide Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses - March 16, 2020
- 4 Tips to Stay Healthy in the Studio - March 16, 2020