Thank you for your interest in becoming a Conference Volunteer!
The 2017 Conference Volunteer Application will be available starting July 1, 2017.
A PMA member has the opportunity to participate as a volunteer at the PMA’s Annual Meeting in a variety of capacities, including proctoring, registration, customer service, production and more. Volunteers work during the three full days of the Annual Meeting, where they also attend workshops and mat classes on a space available basis.
In exchange for your time and hard work, all volunteers will receive:
- Complimentary registration for the three days of the conference
- Two volunteer t-shirts
- 8 PMA CECs total (Continuing Education Credits)
- Discounted member dues (contingent on early arrival dates.)
(Hotel accommodations and transportation are not provided.)
- Pre and post conference workshops are $199.00 each and are not included in the complimentary registration fees for volunteers. If these sessions do not interfere with your schedule, you can pay to attend them and receive 4 CECs for each. Volunteering for pre and post cons does not provide you with CECs; these are paid sessions.
- The PMA does not refund registration fees for delegates who want to volunteer. Once you have registered for the conference, you are not eligible to volunteer at that conference.
- Volunteers are not permitted to register for any mat classes or workshops.
- Volunteers may only participate in mat classes and workshops if space is available.
- Volunteering is a Member Benefit. If you are interested in volunteering and would like to become a member, please visit this link to find out how to join the Pilates Method Alliance. The PMA is the world's largest professional association for Pilates professionals.